Star Wars: Battlefront
|Star Wars: Battlefront|
Thank for coming to my blog...
And see many more cheats game...
Don't forget Share this the web site blog...
Select the Historical Campaigns, then at the planet selection screen for Galactic Civil War or Clone Wars, press Square, Circle, Square, Circle to unlock all planets for that particular era.
Baby Wars mode
Enter "Jub Jub" as a case-sensitive profile name. All the models in the game will use the Ewok skeleton and turn the game into "Baby Wars". All infantry units will be half their normal size, and their head seems to be much closer to their shoulders. Note: First person view remains the same height.
Infinite health or ammunition
Stand, crouch, or lay near any one of the replenishment depots. Camp there with a sniper rifle and keep firing.
Instant action missions
Successfully complete a mission in historical campaign mode to unlock the same mission in instant action mode.
Naboo Bacta Tanks
In Galactic Conquest, the Naboo Bacta Tanks are very effective when used by the CIS. The Droidekas will regain most of their health while their shields are up, making them even more difficult for opponents to destroy.
The sniper's Recon Droid has a self-destruct mode. When you press L1, a timer begins. This is an effective means of taking out strategic turrets. This works best when you begin the countdown before you arrive at your target.
Ordering an advance
First, get the biggest group possible to follow you. Lead them into where you want them to advance from. Then, order them to hold position. Next, get rid of all your explosives by firing them at the enemy. When the enemy pulls back, order your troops to follow you, and lead them head onto the enemy. Note: This cannot be done with droids.
Select any level as either the Empire or the Republic. They both have a person with a jetpack. Spawn anywhere with a jetpack character. Wait for your jetpack to fully charge. When you are ready, jump into the air and start throwing grenades wherever a big cluster of enemies are found. This trick works better for the Republic Jet Trooper, because he can hover instead of jumping high and he has more grenades. For example, if you are a Republic Jet Trooper, jump in the air, then go forward while throwing grenades repeatedly; or hover in one location and focus a few or all your grenades in one location. Also, if a grenade hits an enemy, it will hurt their health.
When playing as the Rebel side in Galactic Conquest, start as a Rebel Marksman and get a X-Wing fighter. Fly to where the Imperials have the open TIE fighters and get one. Fly to any tall stone pillar and land on it. Hop out and start taking people out with your sniper rifle. This works best as a Rebel marksman because you can zoom in twice.
A Driodeka is usually difficult to defeat with its shields up. If one is rolling, run directly next to it. When it puts its shields up, stand in front of it, almost in the shield. The way the blasters are set up, the game glitches and will not let it shoot you because you are between them. This also works with the shields off.
Killing a Jedi is difficult. Get a vehicle that is able to fly. Go to the enemy Jedi and wait until he stands still. Then, land on top of him. He will respawn. Do this as many times as desired.
Killing Tusken Raiders
Steal Rebel tank and go to a Tusken camp. Sit there with the turret gun and kill them. Do not use the cannon or they will know that you are there.
Destroying AT-Ats in Battle Of Hoth (Galactic Civil War)
Choose the pilot, and get into a Snow Speeder. Find another infantryman and get him into the copilot seat. When you fly to an AT-AT, pull back the Right Analog-stick and start circling it, while trying to stay low to avoid its laser cannons. Eventually your copilot will shoot the towing cable at its legs. Continue circling for about four times around, and it will explode. Also, always attack the AT-AT in the back to avoid laser cannon fire from the other vehicle. Another way to defeat the walkers is to take control of the Snowspeeder as the pilot. When you get near the walkers, switch places so that you are in control of firing the tow cable. When the cable is attached, the CPU pilot in the speeder with you will complete the final wrap around.
Defend against Snowspeeders in Battle Of Hoth (Galactic Civil War)
To defend your AT-ATs against Snowspeeders, simply move them close together. To wrap around the AT-AT's legs, a Snowspeeder must get close. The second AT-AT next to you will keep them farther away. Also, two AT-ATs can rip apart enemy lines better the one.
Art and photo gallery
Win the indicated mission to unlock the corresponding entry in the gallery:
- Bespin Concept Art: Bespin - The Liberation of Cloud City (Historical Campaigns: Galactic Civil War)
- Endor Stills: Bespin - Battle in the Clouds (Historical Campaigns: Galactic Civil War)
- Geonosis Stills: Geonosis - Battle Of Geonosis (Historical Campaigns: Clone Wars)
- Hoth Concept Art: Hoth - Battle of Hoth (Historical Campaigns: Galactic Civil War)
- Kamino Storyboards: Kamino - Assault On Kamino (Historical Campaigns: Clone Wars)
- Naboo Stills: Naboo - Rebellion On Theed (Historical Campaigns: Clone Wars)
- Star Wars Battlefront Art: Kashyyyk - Aggressive Negotiations (Historical Campaigns: Clone Wars)
- Tatooine Concept Art: Tatooine - Siege Of Mos Eisley (Historical Campaigns: Galactic Civil War)
- Weapons and Units Stills: Rhen Var - Mountaintop Defenses (Historical Campaigns: Clone Wars)
- Yavin Concept Art: Yavin 4 - The Fall of Yavin 4 (Historical Campaigns: Galactic Civil War)
In some maps, the characters use different clothing to match their environment.
The following a list of alternate costumes that can be seen:
- Imperial Pilot: Hoth pilot suit (Hoth map), Imperial Commando uniform (both Yavin and Kashyyyk maps, Tatooine: Mos Eisley map, and Endor map).
- Rebel Marksman: Hoth camo (Hoth map), urban camo (both Bespin maps)
- Rebel Pilot: None.
- Rebel Trooper: Hoth uniform (Hoth map), urban camo (both Bespin maps).
- Rebel Vanguard: Hoth uniform (Hoth map)
- Stormtrooper, Shocktrooper, and Scoutrooper: Snowtrooper armor (Hoth map).
- Wookie Smuggler: Snow covered fur (Hoth map).