Thank for coming to my blog...
And see many more cheats game...
Don't forget Share this the web site blog...
Easy "You've Got A Bad Altitude" achievement
Get a leaf for gliding, and begin at the highest point available. Steer downward and repeatedly activate the leaf. Since you are steering down, you will lose a lot of altitude even when gliding. You will get the warning instantly when deactivating the leaf. Repeat the process as many times as needed to get the "You've Got A Bad Altitude" achievement.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- 1CARU5: Glide under all the rock arches in the game
- Brundle-meep: Teleport with a meep creature.
- Climby, Climby Robot: Climbed over 10000m on any surface.
- Energizer Buddy: Collected all 100 crystals.
- Five a day: Suspend 5 different plants in the tele-router device.
- Flower Power: Used 50 fall flowers.
- Galactic Gardener: Collected all star seeds.
- Gas Leak: Accumulated over 10 minutes airtime using the rocket-pack.
- Green Fingers: Grown 50 star shoots.
- Green Toes: Bounced on 50 spring leaves.
- Hang Time: Spent a total of 30 minutes gliding.
- Houston, we have a solution: Mission complete! You teleported a star seed home.
- Redcow Robot: Freefall over 1000m and survive.
- Rotisserie Chicken: Float a warble creature in an anti-gravity flower.
- Sheep dipper: Drowned 3 defenceless meep creatures. You monster!
- Shroom Trampoline: Combo a mushroom bounce for 2 minutes without landing.
- Triple Corkscrew: Have 3 star shoots growing at the same time.
- Underground, Overground: Discover all caves.
- Where's Warble?: Find a warble creature.
- You've got a bad altitude: Trigger over 100 altitude warnings.